Blog of my final project, which is about End-to-End Voice Transmission, simulated in MATLAB for Mobile Phone Tech. & Comp.

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Project Blog is opened

Hello everyone. This blog will be dedicated to the final project I'm working on, which is called End-to-End Voice Transmission Simulation. The main aim of such project is to make a simulation of a voice transmission process between two mobile phones using a computer, MATLAB software & a WAV file.
I started working on this project 3 weeks ago. I was very busy with my other subjects, assignemnts, tests & midterms, therefore the progress of such project was very slow.
My advisor is Dr. Masuad Johremi, Ahlia University. He's the one who proposed me the project's title as I'm the first person in Mobile Phone Tech. & Computing to start a final project in such major, and maybe the only one to graduate this year from the patch.
Today, Dec. 3rd 2006 I opened this blog. It is to be updated as I progress into the project.
May God's aid be mine...

No comments: